CIP at a Glance
Our Mission is to inspire independence and expand the foundation on which young adults with Asperger’s, ADHD and other Learning Differences can build happy and productive lives.
CIP is one of the most comprehensive programs in the world for assisting young adults with learning differences to succeed in college, employment, and independent living.
- Founded in 1984 to help young people with Asperger’s, ADHD and other Learning Differences make successful transitions from adolescence to young adulthood
- Full year and summer programs located in Massachusetts, Florida, Indiana and California
- Comprehensive curriculum developed specifically for students with Asperger’s, High-functioning Autism, ADHD, NLD and other Learning Differences
- CIP’s Transition Programs for autism and learning differences provide real-life experience and skill development in areas such as social skills, executive functioning, sensory processing and wellness
- Each student’s vision and goals are explored and help to determine their individualized services and supports
- Residential apartment living support prepares students with learning differences and autism for independent living
- A team of staff is dedicated to each student’s personal success
Mploy is designed for young adults with ASD and LD ages 18 to 26 who are interested in entering the workforce and transitioning to independent living. Participants develop employment readiness skills, learn self-advocacy, develop friendships and take part in activities designed to help them prepare for their future.
Young adults with Asperger’s syndrome, ADHD, NLD and other Learning Differences have the unique opportunity to practice their newly found skills in a fun and supportive environment during CIP’s two-week Summer Programs.
Teaching essential skills for life, school, work, and independent living, this comprehensive and practical toolkit supports educators and clinicians in their work with adolescents and young adults with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or Learning Difference (LD) diagnosis. It presents tried-and-true strategies that address difficulties with social skills and Executive Function, cognitive rigidity, self-esteem issues, and more.