We are happy to announce the transformation of our student computer room into the Academic Support Lab.
This space will serve as a central area for our students to complete their class assignments and projects, work one-on-one with academic tutors, research prospective internship and career opportunities, and study for quizzes and exams.
Our goal is to offer an enhanced study space to fully support our students’ academic success both inside and outside of the classroom.
Fall 2014 Term Recap
Our students did very well academically as 11 of 13 completed academic coursework at five different colleges and a local non-profit organization offering information technology training. Examples of some of the college courses completed include:
- Sports Management, Calculus, Intro. to Business Administration at Daemen College
- Drawing, Music Theory, and Human Resources Management at Villa Maria College
- Organic Chemistry and Primatology at Canisius College
- College Writing and Critical thinking at Medaille College
- Various culinary courses at the Niagara Falls Culinary Center
As you can see from this list, our students have a wide variety of academic interests and continue to challenge themselves academically as they prepare for life after CIP and their future careers.