Admissions & Tuition
Applicants are individually assessed to determine both eligibility and their fit within the student population. Please review the following information or contact us to learn more about our admissions process.
- Diagnosis of Asperger’s, High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, Nonverbal, Dyslexia or other learning difference
- Low average to high intelligence
- Emotional, behavioral, and psychological stability
- Independence with taking medications
- High school students entering 10th, 11th and 12th grade in the Fall, as well as recent high school graduates
Applications are processed in the order they are received, once all materials have been fully received by our admissions office. If it’s determined that your student is appropriate for CIP’s Summer Program, our admissions office will contact you to schedule an interview.
Upon acceptance into the program a non-refundable deposit and program registration forms will be required in order to reserve your spot. The complete program cost must be paid in full 3 weeks before the start of the program.
Summer Program Cost
Each Summer Program cost of $4,600 covers most activities, room and board (3 meals a day), optional airport pick-up and drop off, and 24/7 staffing and support. Participants are required to bring an additional $300 spending money, which will be handed back as cash to practice budgeting and handling money, and is preplanned for some meals and activities.
Upon acceptance to the program a non-refundable deposit of $980 and registration forms will be required in order to reserve your space. Final payment is due 3 weeks before the program start date.
- New families who apply before November 30 will receive a $200 discount.
- A $2,000 credit can be applied towards the cost of a attending a comprehensive full year CIP program (up to $4,000 total for past participants)
- Families with more than one student in the same year are eligible to receive a $150 discount per each student.
*Summer@CIP may qualify as a medical tax deduction. Consult with your tax advisor.
Video Scholarship Contest
Summer@CIP, in conjunction with Matters of Community (MOC), is awarding three $1,000 scholarships to individuals who would like to attend the 2017 two-week Summer Program for young adults with Asperger’s, ADHD, and other Learning Differences. Enter today!
International students are welcome!
We had participants from Antigua, Barbados, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, England, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Jordan, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Thailand and United Arab Emirates.
Visit our application page to apply to a CIP Summer Program and/or Full Year Program.