Here is an update on Spring Break 2009 at CIP, just in case you missed it during Parents Weekend. Spring Break at CIP is a great opportunity for students to make the most of their break.
Not only do students have a blast, they also explore different cultures, do community service like deliver supplies to an orphanage and not to mention… see the world!
Berkshire Center, MA
- DAY 1: USA Depart NYC for an overnight flight to Athens. Full service on board.
- DAY 2: ATHENS Arrival in Athens. A tour representative welcomes you to Greece and transfers you to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure.
- DAY 3: ATHENS After breakfast, board the motorcoach for your Athens city tour. Visits include the Acropolis and its museum, the Panathenaikon Stadium, where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896, and much more. Afternoon at leisure.
- DAY 4: DELPHI
- DAY 5: CRUISE Visit Three Greek Islands
- DAY 6: ATHENS Community Service Day- Visit a school
- DAY 7: ATHENS/ USA You will be transferred to the airport for your return flight to home. Arrival same day.
Berkeley Center, CA
Destination: Mexico Cruise
- DAY 1: USA Fly from San Francisco to Los Angeles, CA. Depart on ship
- DAY 2: Cruising the Pacific Ocean. Cruise activities
- DAY 3: Cruising the Pacific Ocean. Cruise activities
- DAY 4: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- DAY 5: Mazatlan, Mexico
- DAY 6: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- DAY 7: Cruising the Pacific Ocean. Cruise activities
- DAY 8: Disembark in Los Angeles. Fly to San Francisco
Brevard Center, FL
Destination: Western Caribbean Cruise
- 7 Night Caribbean Cruise
- Cruise departs from Port Canaveral
- Destinations include: Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya and Nassau
- Students will donate clothing to the Dorothy Menzies Home, a facility for abused, neglected and abandoned children and adolescents in Belize
- Snorkeling, Parasailing, Nassau Markets and Paradise Island
- Dolphin Encounter, Bike and Snorkel, Sunset Sail, Mayan Ruin Park, ATV Adventure and Playa Mia Beach Day
Bloomington Center, FL
Destination: Chicago, IL
- 3 hour dinner cruise along Chicago waterfront
- Sears Tower Sky Deck
- Shedd Aquarium
- Navy Pier, one of Chicago’s most popular tourist destinations
- Buckingham Fountain
- Hancock Observatory
- Medieval Times
- Alder Planetarium
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Lake Michigan Shoreline
- Chicago Bulls game
- Millennium Park
- Volunteering at the Lincoln Park Homeless Shelter