Wondering what our CIP Berkeley student internships are? Find out below!…
- Rosten – Sound engineer helping to produce television and radio broadcasts on public television.
- Ashley – Animal shelter volunteer. Soothes cats through touch and play to help them acclimate to the shelter.
- Stefan – Works in the YMCA administrative department doing a multitude of duties.
- Caitlin – Assists teachers in supervision of preschool age kids and conducts activities such as story time and arts and crafts.
- Jon Michael – Greeter and usher at a theater.
- Taylor – Administrative Assistant/Information Desk at the Pacific Center where she answers phones, directs visitors and knows the workshop schedule. She is the first point of contact upon entering the center. Tibetan Aid Project – Taylor prepares kits to send to Tibet and maintains the inventory.
Learn more about how the CIP program prepares young adults with learning differences for the world of work by visiting our Career Preparation page.