Things to Do in the Berkshires
Students enjoy swimming, fairs, festivals, alpine slides, hiking, sports, and whale watching field trips in the spring and fall, and skiing, sledding and hockey games in the winter. Visiting museums, bowling, shopping and seeing plays and performances which happen year-round. CIP has weekly activity meetings where students are involved in choosing and planning these events.
- Norman Rockwell Museum, Tanglewood and the Boston Symphony Orchestra, Jacob’s Pillow Dance Festival, and Shakespeare and Company
- Hiking at Ice Glen, Monument Mountain, Mt. Greylock, Kennedy Park, and Appalachian Trail
- Skiing at Jiminy Peak, Bousquet, Butternut, and Catamount ski areas
- Berkshire Theater Festival, Colonial Theater, Berkshire Museum, Mass MOCA, and various art galleries
- Places of worship include: Temple Anshe Amunim, First Congregational Church, St. Mary’s Church
- See more activities at www.berkshires.org